My friend Aditya wrote this post on the podcasts he listens and inspired me to list down my own podcasts. I listen to a lot of them and have been for years now, maybe since getting my first iPhone in 2010. I have pruned the lists a bunch of times after overloads and yet I have so many of them. Here is a list of them.
As I write, I have subscriptions to about 20 podcasts, but not all of them are regular publishers, and I don’t listen to all of them consistently. So I am just listing a few that I think everyone can try.
- Akimbo Podcast: A podcast by Seth Godin. I think that is more than enough introduction to subscribe to it. Yes, it is totally worth it.
- Accidental Tech podcast: A podcast with a developers perspective on the Apple eco sytem, tech, cars and anything in the host’s lives.
- Distributed podcast:Podcast show hosted by my company’s CEO. Totally recommended if you are looking at ways to improve your company by decentralising it.
- Hurry Slowly: A podcast on pacing yourself by Jocelyn K glei.
- IRL by Mozilla: A podcast by Manoush Zomorodi on privacy for the internetizens. There haven’t been any episodes lately, but their archives are still a treasure trove about online privacy.
- The talk show by Gruber. Gruber’s take on Apple and tech.
- The Tim Ferris show by Tim Ferris. This isn’t everyone’s favourite, but I seem to be enjoying it for the most part.
Besides these, I am trying WorkLife with Adam grant. I have listened to about 5 episodes and I am liking it so far. Maybe it is a keeper.
BTW I also subscribed to Seen and the Unseen by Amit Varma and have been enjoying it so far. This was a recommendation from Aditya and I am thankful to him for writing about this podcast.
Do you have any recommendations I am missing here?